Salomon Project BOA Kids' Snowboard Boots
The Salomon Project BOA Kids’ Snowboard Boot was designed for groms who want to look, feel, and ride like the adults. Emphasizing comfort and progression in a design that provides convenience, the soft flexing Project utilizes BOA Fit System for a secure and comfortable fit with an adjustable insole and liner straps for easy entrance and growing feet.
- Comfort: Does what it says - wraps your foot in a soft welcoming hold that delivers instant and long lasting comfort. Featuring an easy-glide patch and Ultralon multidensity foams.
- Custom Fit: Heat moldable multidensity foams strategically placed in the sensitive areas of the foot, shin, ankle and heel.
- TX3 BOA Lace: The TX3 BOA Lace is a flexible, low-friction textile lace adapted to many fit configurations.
- Evolution: Junior-friendly adjustable insole that can be unstitched to gain a half size to accommodate growth.
- D-Light: Lightweight and ultra low profile full EVA outsole.
- M4 Junior BOA: The perfect balance of performance and convenience for kids. Push to engage, turn to tighten.
- FTR / 1:1: FTR construction is 10% lighter and 10% more compact without sacrificing comfort or durability. With 1:1 lasting every half size change in liner gets a half size change in shell.