L1 Overall Bib - Ginger
L1 Overall Bib
Skimping on bulk and nothing else, the L1 Loretta Overall Bibs is a slimmer-fitting shell bib set for top-notch mountain performance. With 20K waterproofing and impressive 20K breathability to boot, users have ample protection to get outside and thrive all winter. The Loretta Overall Bibs are updated with a contrast reverse coil zipper chest pocket for a contemporary look.
- Adjustable Shoulder Straps With Metal Hardware
- Fly Zip
- Patched-On Chest Pocket With Secured Snaps
- Zip Hand Pockets
- Zip Back Pocket
- Tool Pocket
- Mesh Lined Vents Zip
- Zip Leg Gussets
- Crotch Gusset
- Snow Gaiters With Gripper Elastic
- Boot Hooks
- Key Clip
- Reinforced Hem
- Taffeta Lined
- Oxford 2L
- Outershell: 53% Recycled Polyester, 47% Polyester
- Membrane: 100% Polyurethane
- Lining: 100% Nylon
- Upper Body: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Hand Pockets, Vents: 100% Polyester
- 20K Waterproofing: 20,000mm Waterproofing
- 20K Breathability: 20,000g Breathability
- 2-layer shell fabric: 2-layer shell fabric is waterproof, windproof, and breathable. The fabric features a water-repellent finish, a waterproof/breathable membrane, and a tricot or mesh interior lining for added comfort.
- Critically seam sealed: Main seams and areas with stitch lines are heat sealed with water-repellent tape.
- Shell: Non-insulated garment, single layer, and wind-resistant.
- Regular fit: Traditional outerwear fit with room to layer, but not too loose. Relaxed through the hips and thighs with a regular leg opening
- Recycled Materials: A work in progress, we’ve set a goal to work towards having a line completely made of only fully recycled fabrics in the near future. As we start this journey, our main goal is to do our part in reducing the industry’s greater impact one step at a time.
- Eco Yarn Lining: The first step being the addition of (GRS) certified 100% recycled polyester found in our linings as well as our new high pile fleece, manufactured from used PET bottles. Using environmentally-friendly recycling processes, it does not require petrochemical raw materials and saves natural resources reducing the burden on the environment. We have also switched our nylon lining in 45 of our 48 styles to Ecoya® — a type of solution dyed yarn. Statistics show when generic textiles are replaced with Ecoya®, the release of CO2 and COD is greatly reduced while water and chemicals are also conserved. Such as water savings of 46%, COD savings of 67%, Coal savings of 64%, Chemical savings of 92%, CO2 savings of 63%, Electricity savings of 59%.
- PFC Free DWR: As part of our commitment to improving our environmental footprint we have entirely switched from C6 DWR containing hazardous PFC’s (per- and poly-fluorinated chemicals) to PFC-free DWR on all our fabrics and styles that require a DWR coating. The importance of a cleaner textile process is fundamental in our journey to reducing our environmental footprint.