Dakine Smyth Pure 2L Gore tex
Other athletes might run and hide when inclement weather is on its way, but skiers and snowboarders live for the storm, and you need gear that won't give up on you when epic powder days hit. The Dakine Smyth Gore-Tex 2L Pant is a durably waterproof shell pant to help you stay out all day when the big one finally hits.
On those all-time days, the snow is usually flying from above and below, and the Gore-Tex membrane will keep you dry through all of it with waterproof, windproof, and breathable protection. When you start to pack heat after working your way through tight tree runs, the mesh-lined inner thigh vents let you welcome in cooling airflow. To keep deep snow from flying up your ankles you've got built-in boot gaiters, and for comfortable movement and a natural feel you've got articulated knees. To boost durability where abrasion and breakdown frequently occurs, there's added reinforcement around the ankles, and when you need to reach your lift snacks or a trail map, you can reach into one of your convenient front pockets.
- Keep the elements out on deep pow days with this Gore-Tex shell pant
- Gore-Tex membrane offers durable waterproofing in driving snow
- Mesh-lined vents let you cool down when you heat up on steep rippers
- Boot gaiters keep slashing powder from getting up your ankles
- Reinforced cuffs stand up to abrasion from ski and snowboard edges
- Adjustable inner waistband lets you find the perfect fit
- Articulated design ensures a natural range of movement
- Water-resistant pockets keep trail maps from soaking through