22 Designs Vice Telemark ski binding
Sale Sold out
Regular price $189.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- The Vice is the brother to the bomber Axl binding from 22 Designs. It has many of the same characteristics as the Axl, such as unbelievable durability, 2" of travel in the spring, strong mountain pattern, and other awesome features. The Vice, being designed for resort skiing, also has three pivot positions to help you dial in your style and better adapt to whatever type of snow you are ripping on. This binding is the next evolution of the hammerhead binding. If you are going to tele ski,
- Quiver Slot: Hard Charging Tele Binding
- Super durable: 2000 lb test cable attachments won't break, one-piece stainless steel toepiece.
- Over 2" of spring travel for smooth action and durability.
- Cables routed underfoot for maximum control; plastic boots flex at the bellows instead of tip-toeing.
- Ultra-secure mounting pattern.
- Riser height: 1.0" or 25mm at rear, with a 2 degree ramp.
- Weight per binding:
Large: 1.6 lbs / 724g; Small: 1.48 lbs / 673g.
- Size Small for Mondo 25.5 and under, Large for 26 and up.
- 2 Year Warranty.
- Fits all 75mm "duckbill" telemark boots.
- Made in the USA.